Things to do in Raleigh
Our hotel is located less than 30 minutes from the capitol of North Carolina. We've put together a list of some of our favorite things to do in Raleigh below.
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- Durham Performing Arts Center
- North Carolina Museum of History
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Science
- North Carolina State University
- Pullen Park
How To Get Here
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Science - This free museum showcases North Carolina history from the age of the dinosaurs to present day, and has a number of live animals on display including a living conservatory that transports visitors directly to the tropics.
- Pullen Park - This park covers a large area west of downtown Raleigh, and offers boating, an amusement park, walking paths, tennis, and playgrounds.
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek - Enjoy an outdoor concert during the summer months at this amphitheater, a stop for many major tours.
- North Carolina Museum of History - Take a step back in time through the history of the state including the Civil War, local music, and the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame.
- Historic Yates Mill County Park - Open daily, you can explore the last gristmill in Wake County or take a guided tour March through November. Walk the many maintained trails or check out the visitor center.
- North Carolina State University - This land grant university is home to over 34,000 undergraduate and graduate students and is the largest university in the Carolinas.
- Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts - Enjoy Broadway shows, ballet, theatre, opera, and other live performances at the city's premier entertainment venue.
- Wells Fargo IMAX Theatre - Step directly into the movies at North Carolina's only 3D theatre, and take in the full movie viewing experience with the biggest blockbusters.